Friday, 27 March 2009

Interesting architecture

A friend of mine sent me an email today with the subject 'The top 40 unusual buildings'. Unusual and amazing they were. I have displayed two of my favourite amazing feats of architecture.

The first is a building is in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, USA. This building houses a science amusement centre and is named ‘WonderWorks’.

Source: www.wonderworkstn.com
Image: www.essential-architecture.com

The second building is called ‘Stone house’ in Guimares, Portugal. Unfortunately I couldn’t find any literature on this house.

Image: http://unusual-architecture.com

1 comment:

c said...

Really Amazing Structures.

It is very hard to believe that one can have these types of houses.

I am happy to add these structure in my list of "amazing things in world".

Good.

Regards

Miwok Studio